Dr. Appointment

We went to see our oncologist wednesday,and asked him to send the dr in Pa an email asking him to allow Mike to continue in the clinical trial. The Dr in Pa will forward it to the Dr at John Hopkins U and ask him to allow us to continue.Mike needs to continue on this treatment to see if it will have the life saving results others have had on Keytruda.
If the tumor shrinks,his stomach will have room again,and he can eat food again.
Mike hasn’t had any treatment since April 13th,and needs to get back on it asap. We sit and wait.The whole thing is so exhausting emotionally,and every way. Cancer has a way of sucking hope right out of you.

Anne